The DAISI service offers a full year-round service helping schools understand and manage their data.
Our reporting also serves Local Authority officers and Education Improvement boards with the intelligence needed to inform strategic dialogue and direction.
We make analysis easy giving clear and insightful reports that help make the marginal gains to improve school results.
Developed through our collaborative approach and supportive relationship with schools, we have a tried and tested range of products and services that help head teachers plan effectively, focus improvements, monitor progress and evaluate outcomes through the cycle of self-assessment and review.
- Early school performance analysis and national data to support self-evaluation and improvement planning.
- Highly visual and user friendly reports.
- Detailed analysis by whole school, subjects, cohort groups.
- Clear performance statements describing what the analysis means for each school.
- Reports suitable for all stakeholders including governors.
- Quick turn-around.
- Specialist reports (ASP, Question-level-analysis)
- Bespoke Training.
- Value for money.
We work nationally and offer services to Primary and Secondary schools, Alliances, Partnerships, Academy Trusts and other Local Authorities.
Let’s get the conversation started.
We’re not expecting you to have all the answers but the fact that you are here suggests that you have questions. So why not break the ice..
For more information on how DAISI can help you with reports, bespoke training, data or consultancy services, please contact the DAISI Service on 0115 87 64020 or email email@example.com
Why not follow us on twitter: @daisi_education
We aim to provide our customers with the highest levels of communication and services and welcome your feedback and suggestions.