The DAISI Team is made up of talented and passionate analysts that specialise in education data outcomes and trends. We provide services for all types of schools, Local Authorities and education trusts; Primary Schools, split phase schools, Free schools, Secondaries, Specials and Academies.
We work in partnership with educational institutions:
- To help you manage and use data more effectively to deliver continuous and sustainable improvement.
- To allow school and academy leaders to spend their time acting on the analysis rather than drowning in dense data processing.
- To provide the most relevant and informative business intelligence to improve outcomes for pupils.
- Focusing on what data is captured and how it can be used.
- Providing clear visualisations taken from vast performance data presented in a highly effective format that is simple to understand
- Ensuring robust bench-marking information so correct comparisons are drawn.
Developed through out collaborative approach and supportive relationship with schools we have a range of effective products and services. Triangulating quantitative data with user and professional views we produce intelligence for your school to help you plan effectively, monitor performance, focus improvements and evaluate outcomes to support you through the cycle of self-assessment and review to provide evidence for what you do, how well you do it and the all-important “how it makes a difference”.
For more information on how DAISI can help you with bespoke training, data or consultancy services, please contact Gillian Heath, Data Training and Consultancy Manager on 0115 87 64624 or email Gillian.email@example.com
We aim to provide our customers with the highest levels of communication and services and welcome your feedback and suggestions. Use our Contact Us page to tell us what we’re doing right or what we can improve on.