Your Full Data Analysis Package
Here at the DAISI Service our mission is to help schools manage, use and understand data more effectively and save you precious time that could be spent working with your pupils.
The DAISI Annual Primary Data Analysis Package remains the most cost effective way of using our products and is very popular among our local Nottingham schools providing a full year round service.
This combines the best of what we offer into one stand-alone pack.
The full package includes…
A comprehensive suite of Key Stage Reports – Early Years, Phonics, KS1, KS2
- average point score
- scaled scores
- subject combinations
- benchmarking against local and national averages
- group and individual performance analyses
- attainment trends over time
- pupil characteristics
- deprivation indices.
3 powerful question level analysis subject reports for Maths, Reading and Grammar Punctuation and Spelling, plus a 26-page summary report covering
- overall test performance
- outcomes by groups including gender, disadvantaged, SEN, EAL and prior attainment)
- question summary and type results.
Two Standard ASaP reports (validated and unvalidated)
Ready-made analysis of your school’s ASP School Performance Summary. Simple to understand reports with personalised analysis on every page. Packed with graphs and charts, our performance statements convert your data into plain English. The Appendix includes analysis by up to 42 different cohort groups.
Readymade narrative reports for KS1 and KS2
Released at the end of the school year, the narrative reports are a written summary of your school data created especially for inclusion in your SEF or reports to governors. Produced in Word format, you also have the option to add your own additional commentary.
Primary Scorecard for KS1 and KS2
Clear simple five-page summary that gives a clear indication of how your school has performed against national figures. Great for Governors and Key Staff.
Personalised IDACI statements
The Income Deprivation Affecting Children Index, provided by the Department for Communities and Local Government, gives a clear profile of the factors affecting the pupils at your school/academy set against the wider context.
Up to 9 Statistical First Release Briefing Papers
providing analytical commentary on DfE key performance measures within your local area/MAT. Released and distributed throughout the year.
Benefits for you..
- Up to date reports throughout the year ready to share with Assessment Co-ordinators, Senior Leaders, Subject Leaders, School Improvement Partners, Governors and Ofsted.
- Single page views with clear graphs and charts, simple tables, colour coding and benchmarking.
- Statements that immediately show areas that are secure and the gaps to focus on.
- One centre dealing with all your data enquiries – including full helpdesk service.
- Tailor your school CPD for maximum impact knowing what your pupils need.
- School leaders can use them in talking with other schools; identify common trends/needs, commission CPD support and identify successful curricula interventions.
- Overarching Multi Academy Trust Strategic Packs available.
Value for Money and Fast Delivery
All reports and statements are created throughout the year with no prompting needed from you. We will need to ask you to send in your data.
- All Reports sent via secure email.
- Affordable pricing policy according to the size of school.
- Buy it for three years and save money!
Contact the DAISI service by email or phone and we can discuss. All arrangements are bespoke depending on size of school and your data needs.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone us on 0115 876 4020.
Feedback on Full Data Package…
“What a fabulous job the Data, Analysis and Insight team has done for us once again! With an accurate and critical understanding for schools the team has devised a simple but effective tool for analysis of internal data at question level for our schools.
These tools will support us to enable class teachers, subject leaders, senior leaders and governors to accurately evaluate their areas of responsibility and plan for school improvements over the coming 12 months.”
Sarah and Pat Fielding, Headteachers, Haydn Primary School (Nottingham Schools Trust)
“Luton Council have worked in partnership with the DAISI service in Nottingham City Council since 2016. DAISI provide Luton with comprehensive performance reports for all of their schools including EYFS, Key Stage 1, Key Stage 2 and Key Stage 4 analysis. In addition to the school level reports, Luton receive Local Authority level reports and bespoke reports based upon Statistical First Release data.
From the outset, working with the DAISI team has been a positive experience. They are responsive to the needs of the authority and schools and have enabled us to develop the service to meet our needs. The expertise of colleagues in the DAISI team has been invaluable, providing suggestions, advice, guidance and updates. I am delighted that we have entered into this partnership which is mutually beneficial to both parties and invaluable in these times of limited resources.”
Carol Wylde, School Improvement Adviser, Luton Council