All your Primary School Data Needs
The DAISI Annual Primary Data Analysis Package remains the most cost effective way of using our products and is very popular among our local Nottingham schools providing a full year round service.
This combines the best of what we offer into one stand-alone pack.
- Comprehensive Key Stage Report Suite
- Detailed Analysis of your KS2 SATs
- ASP Analysis with our ASaP Reports
- Up to date and uniform reports throughout the year for all Key Stages.
- Reports ready to share with Assessment Co-ordinators, Senior Leaders, Subject Leaders, School Improvement Partners, Governors and Ofsted.
- One centre dealing with all your data enquiries – including full helpdesk service.
- Single Page Views – with clear graphs, charts and tables.
- Clear Written Statements throughout
- Tailor your CPD for maximum impact knowing what your schools and pupils need.
- School leaders can use them in talking across the trust; identify common trends/needs, commission CPD support and identify successful curricula interventions.
- All Reports sent via secure email.
- Affordable pricing policy according to the size of school.
- Buy it for three years and save money!
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 0115 87 64020 for a bespoke Quote.
Feedback on Full Data Package…
“The data pack reports are excellent and were really helpful. The detail and narrative was exactly what we need and we will certainly be using DAISI again. The service has been excellent and the speed they were put together was fantastic so thank you I am really grateful.”Robert Bowater, Chief Executive Officer – DRB Ignite Multi Academy
“What a fabulous job the Data, Analysis and Insight team has done for us once again! With an accurate and critical understanding for schools the team has devised a simple but effective tool for analysis of internal data at question level for our schools.
These tools will support us to enable class teachers, subject leaders, senior leaders and governors to accurately evaluate their areas of responsibility and plan for school improvements over the coming 12 months.”Sarah and Pat Fielding, Headteachers, Haydn Primary School (Nottingham Schools Trust)
“Luton Council have worked in partnership with the DAISI service in Nottingham City Council since 2016. DAISI provide Luton with comprehensive performance reports for all of their schools including EYFS, Key Stage 1, Key Stage 2 and Key Stage 4 analysis. In addition to the school level reports, Luton receive Local Authority level reports and bespoke reports based upon Statistical First Release data.
From the outset, working with the DAISI team has been a positive experience. They are responsive to the needs of the authority and schools and have enabled us to develop the service to meet our needs. The expertise of colleagues in the DAISI team has been invaluable, providing suggestions, advice, guidance and updates. I am delighted that we have entered into this partnership which is mutually beneficial to both parties and invaluable in these times of limited resources.”Carol Wylde, School Improvement Adviser, Luton Council