Your Full Data Analysis Package
Here at DAISI Education, our mission is to help schools manage, use and understand data more effectively and save you precious time that could be spent working with your pupils.
The DAISI Annual Secondary Data Analysis Package remains the most cost effective way of using our products and provides a full year round service.
This combines the best of what we offer into one stand-alone pack.
The full package includes…
Comprehensive Key Stage 4 Data Pack
This will cover attainment, progress, school census data, benchmarking against national averages, group and individual performance analyses, attainment trends over time, subject combinations, absence, comparisons, pupil characteristics and deprivation indices.
3 powerful question level analysis subject reports of your incoming Year 7 performance in the KS2 SATs. Designed with teachers, it is organised into subjects with clear topic identifiers for early intervention. We provide a 26-page summary report covering overall test performance, outcomes by groups including gender, disadvantaged, SEN, EAL and prior attainment), question summary and type results. On request, we can also re-create detailed class analysis packs for the subject teachers including detailed individual pupil profiles.
Ready-made analysis of your school’s ASP School Performance Summary including detailed insight of different pupil cohorts. Detailed insight into your Attainment 8, Attainment Thresholds (9-5 and 9-4), Progress 8 and EBacc Pillars attainment for your disadvantaged pupils overall and for your disadvantaged Low, Middle and High Prior Attainers. Simple to understand reports with personalised analysis on every page. Packed with graphs and charts, our performance statements convert your data into plain English.
Personalised IDACI statements
The Income Deprivation Affecting Children Index, provided by the Department for Communities and Local Government, gives a clear profile of the factors affecting the pupils at your school/academy set against the wider context.
Secondary Scorecard for KS4
Clear simple eight-page summary that gives a clear indication of how your school has performed against national figures. Great for Governors/Key Staff.
Up to 9 Statistical First Release Briefing Papers
These provide analytical commentary on DfE key performance measures within your area/MAT. Released and distributed throughout the year.
Benefits for you..
- Up to date reports throughout the year ready to share with Assessment Co-ordinators, Senior Leaders, Subject Leaders, School Improvement Partners, Governors and Ofsted.
- Single page views with clear graphs and charts, simple tables, colour coding and benchmarking.
- Statements that immediately show areas that are secure and the gaps to focus on.
- One centre dealing with all your data enquiries – including full helpdesk service.
- Tailor your school CPD for maximum impact knowing what your pupils need.
- School leaders can use them in talking with other schools; identify common trends/needs, commission CPD support and identify successful curricula interventions.
- Overarching Multi Academy Trust Strategic Packs available.
Value for Money and Fast Delivery
All reports and statements are created throughout the year with no prompting needed from you. We will need to ask you to send in your data.
- All Reports sent via secure email.
- Affordable pricing policy according to the size of school.
- Buy it for three years and save money!
All arrangements are bespoke depending on size of school and your data needs.