ASaP – Analyse School Performance (ASP) made easy
Here at the DAISI Service our mission is to help schools manage, use and understand data more effectively. The ASP report remains largely numerical and an impenetrable read, especially for governors, even though they are required to understand your school’s performance. We wanted to let you know that we are currently taking orders for ASaP which makes understanding the Analyse School Performance reports easy and is available for all schools throughout England.
ASaP (Analysing School Attainment and Progress) is your essential electronic report distilling your school’s ASP School Performance Summary into one simple to understand report with personalised analysis on every page.
ASaP is packed with ASP charts plus our ready made performance statements covering the basic characteristics of your school:
- Early Years
- KS2 Attainment and progress
- By subject and pupil groups
- Percentage of pupils
- By Attaining each outcome
- Prior attainment
- Closing the gap
We also present in additional appendices your data, throughout the key stages, by cohort type.
ASaP provides clear performance statements of the main data and what it means to your school. You can easily incorporate key messages into the data section of your SEF, use in your school development plan and ensure key staff, Governors and school improvement partners are clear about the data.
Perhaps most importantly, you can use it to prepare for Ofsted as it correlates to the 2018 Ofsted Inspection Data Summary Report (IDSR).
We provide two standard reports, one using your unvalidated data, and then a second report using your validated data. We can also produce you a bespoke report using your School’s Own Data.
Our reports are typically:
- For Primary schools, our main report is typically 65 pages, and our Appendix report is typically 50 pages – all for only £249, and
- For Junior and Middle schools, our main report is typically 40 pages, and our Appendix report is typically 25 pages – all for only £169,
- For Lower and Infant schools, our main report is typically 35 pages, and our Appendix report is typically 25 pages – all for only £115.
We aim to produce 2018 ASaP reports within 4 working days of receipt of your order.
Many thanks again and can I say what fantastic reports I think these are and so helpful.
– Susan Ilett-Coupe, Head Teacher, Kneesall CofE Primary School, Nottinghamshire
If you would like more information, please click one of the following:
- More details about our Primary Phase school ASaP report, detailing what you will receive for your school, and
- More information in our leaflet “ASaP – ASP Made Easy“.
If you have any questions, please call 0115 876 1314.
Ordering is easy – click here to ORDER NOW.