ASaP – Your School’s ASP Summary analysed for you
Two simple to understand reports with personalised analysis on every page
|Personalised Insight with clear graphs, |
charts and performance statements.
Time Saving Forensic Analysis
of all the many different cohort groups
throughout your school.
Reports ready to share with
Senior Leaders, Governors and Ofsted.
Primary ASaP Reports
ASaP provides clear performance statements of the main data and what it means to your school. All Reports have been created with Governors and Key Stakeholders in mind..
- Time saving – Ready made analysis to inform your curriculum planning.
- Reports ready to share with Senior Leaders, Governors and Ofsted.
- Single page views with clear graphs, charts and performance statements.
- Immediately shows areas that are secure and the gaps to focus on.
- Forensic analysis of different cohort groups throughout your school.
- Allows Evidence-based discussion about what intervention strategies are needed.
You can easily:
- Incorporate key messages into the data section of your SEF
- Use key analysis in your school development plan
- Work with key staff to ensure evidence-based decisions are taking place around curriculum planning
- Use to present your data in a simple way to Governors and school improvement partners to help them support you better.
If you would like more information, please click one of the following:
- More details about our Primary Phase school ASaP reports, detailing what you will receive.
- More information in our leaflet “DAISI ASaP Reports Primary Summary“.
If you have any more technical questions, please call 0115 876 1314.
The ASaP Summary Report
The ASaP Summary Report is packed with ASP charts plus our ready made performance statements covering the basic characteristics of your school:
- Early Years
- KS2 Attainment and progress
- By subject and pupil groups
- Percentage of pupils
- By Attaining each outcome
- Prior attainment
- Closing the gap
The ASaP Cohort Report
Your ASaP Cohort Report presents your data by cohort type – a feature not available in ASP.
We present a 3-page analysis for up to 42 different cohort types, including:
- Boy and Girls separately
- Free School meals
- Looked after children
- English as an additional language
- and each of your pupils’ ethnicities.
This cohort analysis saves you valuable time and is not available in the ASP.
What have Schools said..
“Using the ASaP analysis with both staff and governors is so much more effective with the DAISI reports. The visual presentation makes it accessible to all, staff quickly assimilate the information they need to support their subject and school development plans. Whilst governors have the overview and detail they require to enable them to ask relevant, pertinent and searching questions with confidence and understanding.”
Karen O’Donnell, Head Teacher, Athelstan Community Primary School
“Really analytical review of ASP – Exactly what I needed”
Stephen Down, Head Teacher, Bushmead School, Cambridgeshire
“Many thanks again and can I say what fantastic reports I think these are and so helpful.”
Susan Ilett-Coupe, Head Teacher, Kneesall CofE Primary School, Nottinghamshire
Ordering is Easy
Just complete the order form.
We will then ask you to download data from your school’s ASP online account and send it to us.
It should take about 5-10 minutes.
The reports cost..
£150 for one report
£249 for both Summary and Appendix
Are you a junior/middle or infant/lower school?
Junior/Middle – One Report for £100, both for £169.
Infant/Lower – One Report for £70, both for £115.
We provide two versions of your reports, one using your unvalidated data, and then a second report using your validated data.
We can also create an alternative report based on your School’s Own Data, as opposed to the data within ASP.
We aim to produce ASaP reports within 4 working days of receipt of your data.
Want a free sample? No problem – email us at email@example.com