If you have access to any of the following, could you please send them securely to email@example.com or send them through S2S.
I have already received any documents which have been struck-through, so I don’t need these again.
If there are any other boards for these subjects that you use, please let me know.
For AQA, could you please send me (either by securely email or S2S) the question papers for English and Maths, and the Mark Schemes for Science. They will be available from the AQA website 10 days after the exams.
As you can see, I have got the Maths and English papers, but need the Science mark schemes. However, these are not published on Results Day.
Maths – Question Papers: 1F, 1H, 2F, 2H, 3F, 3H English Language – Question Papers: Paper 1 and Paper 2 English Literature – Question Papers: Paper 1 and Paper 2
- Physics – Mark Scheme: 1F, 1H, 2F, 2H
- Chemistry – Mark Scheme: 1F, 1H, 2F, 2H
- Biology – Mark Scheme: 1F, 1H, 2F, 2H
- Combined Science Trilogy – Mark Scheme: 1F, 1H, 2F, 2H
For Edexcel, I need the EdexcelAverages workbook, which is a CSV file. It will probably not be available until Results Day.
To download it:
- Go to Results Plus log in.
- Results Plus Analysis.
- Global Results Analysis
- Cohort Paper analysis (use the drop downs to select the GCSE session, June 2019)
- Then you have a list of exams your centre took via edexcel. For each paper:
- Select the exam paper and click ‘view paper analysis’
- One of the columns it automatically gives you is the ‘edexcel Average (All)’
- Top right hand corner – export to CSV
As you can see, I don’t have any of these papers.
I need them for the following papers:
- Maths – EdexcelAverages workbook for Foundation and Higher
- English Language and English Literature – EdexcelAverages workbook
- EN0 01, ENO 02, ETO 01, ETO 02
- Physics – EdexcelAverages workbook: 1F, 1H, 2F, 2H
- Chemistry – EdexcelAverages workbook: 1F, 1H, 2F, 2H
- Biology – EdexcelAverages workbook: 1F, 1H, 2F, 2H
- Combined Science – EdexcelAverages workbook
- 1BF, 1BH, 2BF, 2BH
- 1CF, 1CH, 2CF, 2CH
- 1PF, 1PH, 2PF, 2PH
For OCR, could you please send me the question papers which the pupils faced. They will be available in pdf form on Interchange 2-10 days after the exam.
As you can see, I don’t have any of these papers as of yet.
- Maths – Question Papers: J560/04, J560/05, J560/06
- English Language – Did any school do OCR English Language this year?
- English Literature – Did any school do OCR English Language this year?
- Physics – Question Papers: J249/03, J249/04
- Chemistry – Question Papers: J248/03, J248/04
- Biology – Question Papers: J247/03, J247/04
- Combined Science Trilogy – Question Papers
- J250/01, J250/02, J250/03, J250/04, J250/05, J250/06
- J250/07, J250/08, J250/09, J250/10, J250/11, J250/12