GCSE Mock Exams Analysis
- Time Saving Detailed Analysis to guide interventions.
- Question Level Insight to help identify strengths and weaknesses.
- Key Topics quickly identified for revision catch ups.
- Forensic Analysis across all cohort types (Gender, FSM, EAL, Ethnicity, KS2 APS)
- Easy to read reports that immediately show areas that are secure
What Subjects are available?
We can create detailed Question Level Analysis of the 2018 and 2019 AQA, OCR and Edexcel papers for the following subjects:
English Language / English Literature
Biology / Physics / Chemistry
Detailed Analysis and Insight
Your analysis includes:
- The Topics your pupils are performing well in – Where are they going to pick up marks?
- Which topics need more work – to guide your intervention strategies
- The Individual questions scoring most above & below national average
- Paper by paper analysis – compared with National averages
- Marks attained per topic – per school, and per KS2 APS band.
- Topic analysis by cohort type (Gender, FSM, EAL, Ethnicity, KS2 APS)
- Full Question analysis – to show which type of question your pupils need to practice.
The DAISI KS4 GCSE Question Level Analysis looks at the individual marks scored by pupils for specific questions, and aggregates them up into topic types.
We provide a benchmark assessment of how pupils performed in the subject, identifying strengths and weaknesses and quickly bringing a forensic focus to areas of learning within subject topics for further intervention.
Benefits for You
- Reports ready to share with Assessment Co-ordinators, Senior Leaders, Subject Leaders, School Improvement Partners, Governors and Ofsted.
- Single page views with clear graphs and charts, simple tables, colour coding and benchmarking against national figures.
- Each question cross-referenced showing which area each question is assessing.
- Immediately shows areas that are secure – Helps to guide teaching for the remainder of the year
- Quickly finds the gaps and topics to focus on – Guiding which intervention strategies are needed.
- Allows evidence based discussion on the implications for academic results.
- Additional overarching Multi Academy Trust Strategic Report available.
Value for Money and Fast Delivery
Reports cost £150 each.
Full Mathematics report – only £150.
Both English reports (Language and Literature) – only £250 (save £50)
All 3 Sciences (Physics/Chemistry/Biology) – only £375 (save £75)
Our Science reports include data from both the separate sciences and the double sciences
Why not order the full set (English/Maths/Science) for only £700 (saving £200)
- Full Detailed Reports – produced within 4 days of provision of data.
- All Reports sent by secure email.
- Having ordered, You will receive full instructions and a link to our input spreadsheet.
- Input your pupils’ marks per question into our spreadsheet and send this back to us.
Please contact the DAISI Service via email@example.com or 0115 87 64020 to discuss your requirements.