Detailed Forensic Question Level Analysis of your Mock SATs Tests.
Available with the 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 papers..
|Pinpoint where pupil’s learning from |
previous years is secure…
Target the topics and types of questions
needing further learning…
Focus in on the individual need of each
of your pupils…
Help your students realise their potential…
3 Question-Level-Analysis Subject Reports
Detailed Analysis of…
- Grammar Punctuation and Spelling
Buy one subject report for only £99.
Buy all 3 Subject Reports
+ Comprehensive summary report.
+ Individual Pupil Profiles (pupil on a page*) for £249.
TARGETED TOPIC INTERVENTION
Detailed insight allows you to target those areas and questions to make those marginal gains. Focus your teaching and create a bespoke curriculum around the needs of your pupils.
FORENSIC PUPIL ANALYSIS
Our Pupil on a Page* profile enables the class teacher to focus in on the areas of need for each individual child. Discover which of your pupils are performing just below the expected or higher standard.
*Pupil on a Page Profiles only available with 2018 and 2019 papers.
Your reports will be produced within 3 working days from receipt of order and provision of data.
How does it work?
You would need to enter names, UPNS and the individual marks into our spreadsheet, with:
- 0 = Question attempted, no marks.
- 1 = Question attempted, 1 mark.
- 2 or 3 = Question attempted, 2-3 marks.
- N = Question Not Attempted.
You will receive full instructions and a link to our spreadsheet with your order acknowledgement.
Once that is done correctly, we do the rest.
Alternatively, reduce your time entering the data by requesting our paper marksheets. We will then enter your scores into our spreadsheet ourselves(for an additional fee). For more information – email email@example.com
Benefits for you
- Forensic analysis to focus teaching on areas of need and guide intervention.
- Individual Pupil Profiles for each subject.
- Cohort Analysis to enable you to see specific groups.
- Quick Turnaround within 3 working days.
- Immediately see the areas that are secure and the gaps to focus on.
- Each question cross-referenced; domain references/mark scheme/test framework, showing which subject area each question is assessing.
- Single page views with clear graphs and charts, simple tables, colour coding and benchmarking
- Evidence based discussion for implications for the current academic year and planning forward.
- Reports ready to share with Assessment Co-ordinators, Senior Leaders, Subject Leaders, School Improvement Partners and Governors.
- Share reports with other schools; identify common trends/needs, commission CPD support and identify successful curricula interventions.
- Additional overarching Multi Academy Trust Strategic Report available.
What have schools said?
“Enormous thanks for the QLAs. I’m really pleased with them. My Y6 teachers can now focus their teaching on specific areas during the spring and early summer to give the children the best possible chance of achieving their potential in the SATs.”
Headteacher, Grangehurst Primary School, Coventry
“In regards to the QLA as we have such a large cohort – it is good to look for areas/types of questions where children have struggled and we need to focus on further in the future. The QLA for each individual child is useful when looking at specific children within groups SEN, FSM, PP looking particularly at their individual progress in each subject.”
Headteacher, Fernwood Primary School, Nottingham
“Thankyou! We have found the DAISI reports very useful – not only for identifying weakness in particular groups in the cohort – but to think about changes we might need to make to Year 6 this year.”
Headteacher – Kirkburton Middle School, Huddersfield
“DAISI QLA is a wonderful product. It has not only saved me a lot of time but is clear and easy to understand. It is a resource I will share with our governors. I have also recommended DAISI QLA to other Head Teachers.”
Headteacher, Butterwick Pinchbeck’s CE Primary School..
Ordering is Easy
You then need to input your pupils’ results into our spreadsheet and send this to us. You will receive full instructions and a link to our spreadsheet with your order acknowledgement.
Once that is done correctly, we do the rest.
- Reports sent via secure email.
- We can also produce more detailed reports if you wish.
We can also analyse, and produce a comparative analysis of, your schools within MATs – please ask for more details and pricing. Please contact us for more details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact the DAISI Service by email: email@example.com or phone 0115 876 4020 should you wish to discuss your requirements.
Don’t forget, if your Year 6 cohort has 15 pupils or fewer, please contact us to discuss a special discount.