Could you analyse 6 sets of SATs papers for your entire Year 6 in one day and produce 4 comprehensive question level reports?
DAISI can – for any School or Academy in England – right now!
Data analysis costs time.
For less than the equivalent of just one day of a primary head teacher’s time you can enjoy totally stress free analysis of the 2017 KS2 SATs tests for your Year 6 cohort and receive 3 powerful question level analysis subject reports for Maths, Reading and Grammar Punctuation and Spelling, plus a 26-page summary report.
Each subject report shows:
- overall test performance
- outcomes by groups (including gender, disadvantaged, SEN, EAL and prior attainment)
- question summary results
- question types results
- question performance by groups
- question performance per pupil
Benefits for you
- Not a single keystroke of data inputting for schools!
- Time saving – ready made analysis to inform curriculum and improvement planning
- Start the new academic year in control.
- Reports ready to share with Assessment Co-ordinators, Senior Leaders, Subject Leaders, School Improvement Partners, Governors and Ofsted.
- Single page views with clear graphs and charts, simple tables, colour coding and benchmarking
- Immediately shows areas that are secure and the gaps to focus on.
- Each question cross-referenced; domain references/mark scheme/test framework, showing which subject area each question is assessing.
- Forensic analysis to focus teaching on areas of need
- Evidence based discussion for implications for the next academic year and what intervention strategies are needed.
- Good evidence for Ofsted.
- Share reports with other schools; identify common trends/needs, commission CPD support and identify successful curricula interventions.
- Additional overarching Multi Academy Trust Strategic Report available.
- is powerful
- is clear and easy to read
- provides an evidence base to focus intervention
- prepares for inspection
- provides a collaborative means of support and challenge
- allows you to start the new academic year in control
Value for Money and Fast Delivery
- All 3 maths papers, reading paper and 2 GPS papers analysed and condensed into 3 subject reports, together with a 26-page summary report.
- Cost £230 per school/academy
- Your reports will be produced within days from receipt of order and provision of data.
- Reports sent via secure email.
- We can also analyse, and produce a comparative analysis of, your schools within your MAT or TSA – please ask for more details and pricing.
What have schools said about our other products?
“You have just saved me 15 fifteen hours of work”. Deborah Weaver, Head, Cantrell Primary School
“Much appreciated. Had a quick skim read and it looks great, will save huge amounts of time and support Governor and SLT knowledge. So glad I purchased it, will pack it for my holiday!! Thanks to you and your team”. Jo Keely, Headteacher, Westglade Primary School
“Thanks for the very rapid turnaround. We are really impressed”. Tim Woodward, Head, Lew Trenchard Primary
Ordering is easy – complete our online order form. We’ll send you instructions as to how to send us your data. Then sit back and we do the rest.
Contact the DAISI Service using the comments box below or phone 0115 876 4624 should you wish to discuss your requirements.
To order QLA for your school please click on the link below.
Don’t forget, if your Year 6 cohort has 15 pupils or fewer, please use the special discount code from your promotional email.
Q. Who are you?
See About Us.
Q. This seems too good to be true!
We can assure you that it is not too good to be true – and we are providing these reports to our Nottingham schools. There has been a lot of work and thought in the design and construction of these reports, building on years of experience of providing data analysis for schools and academies, including QLA reports.
Q. The price looks too low!
We deliberately seek to keep our prices relatively low, because we do not wish to place undue burdens on schools’ already stretched finances.
Some of the products and services that we provide locally, such as QLA, can also be provided nationally, and we would be delighted to do it for your school or academy as well.
If you have any other questions or comments please do not hesitate to send us an email or use the form below.