Give your teachers the tools they need to give your new Year 7 a flying start.
Stress Free Analysis of the KS2 SATs Test for your incoming Year 7 Cohort
SO MUCH MORE THAN THE SCALED SCORE with detailed Analysis down to Question Level
INDIVIDUAL PUPIL PROFILES with Detailed Insight into your Individual pupils’ Strengths and Weaknesses
TOPIC-BASED TARGETED INTERVENTION – Focus teaching at the start of Year 7 on areas of need and close learning gaps quickly
YEAR 7 CATCH UP PREMIUM – Identify pupils for early intervention
EVIDENCE BASED CURRICULUM PLANNING
Baseline for your future Progress 8 Score
NO DATA INPUTTING FOR SCHOOLS
The DfE will release data for schools to download in late July/early August. Simply download and send the data to us and we can analyse it for you.
Ready to share analysis produced within days of receipt of data.
“I particularly like the pupil profiles and will be able to use these for identifying our able and year 7 catch up students.”
KS3 Teaching and Learning Leader, Trinity Catholic High School, Essex
Four Different Packs Available
Overview Pack (No Class Analysis or Subject Specific Pupil Profiles) £249
“Thank you. The reports have proved to be very informative for us as a secondary Maths department”
The Hermitage Academy, County Durham
Designed for Ofsted, Heads of Dept and Class Teachers
The New DAISI Y7 Transition Pack, created in collaboration with teachers, ASTs and a former Maths Hub Lead, has been designed with Ofsted, Departmental Heads and Class Teachers in mind.
Click on the Levels to see what we mean (including page examples).
Benefits for you
- Not a single keystroke of data inputting for schools!
- Available for the start of the new academic year.
- Pupil Profiles showing individual strengths and weakness
- Organised into Bespoke Class Groups including detailed analysis
- Pupil Premium – match invention to need for identified pupils.
- Time saving – ready made analysis to inform curriculum and improvement planning.
- Reports ready to share with Assessment Co-ordinators, Senior Leaders, Subject Leaders, School Improvement Partners, Governors and Ofsted.
- Single page views with clear graphs and charts, simple tables, colour coding and benchmarking.
- Immediately see areas that are secure and the gaps to focus on.
- Each question cross-referenced; domain references/mark scheme/test framework, showing which subject area each question is assessing.
- Forensic analysis to focus teaching on areas of need
- Evidence based discussion for implications for the next academic year and what intervention strategies are needed.
- Good evidence for Ofsted.
- Share reports with other schools; identify common trends/needs, commission CPD support and identify successful curricula interventions.
- Additional overarching Multi Academy Trust Strategic Report also available..
“Thank you so much for these reports – they have been really useful and saved us a mountain of work”
The Elizabethan Academy, Nottinghamshire
- is powerful
- is clear and easy to read
- supports pupil progress
- prepares for focused interventions
- gives an evidence base for curriculum design and planning
- provides a collaborative means of support and challenge
- allows you to start the new academic year in control
Ordering is Easy
Choose which of our Four options you want – and use this order form
Full Transition Pack
English Pack + Maths Pack + Summary + Additional Pupil Profiles (£349)
Including Class Analysis + Subject Specific pupil profiles (£249)
Including Class Analysis + Subject Specific pupil profiles (£149)
Year 7 reports only. No Bespoke Class Analysis (£249)
Once your order is placed, you will receive an email explaining how to send in the data required including bespoke class lists.
Then sit back and we do the rest.
Your reports will be produced within days from provision of data.
All reports sent by secure email
Contact the DAISI Service by email or phone 0115 876 4020 should you wish to discuss your requirements.