Give your teachers the tools they need to give your new Year 7 a flying start.
Stress free analysis of the 2019 KS2 SATs tests for your incoming Year 7 cohort.
We are currently hard at work creating you an updated
Year 7 Transition Pack for Secondary Schools
More details available in June 2019 – watch this space…
The data should be released by the DfE to schools in late July/early August.
Have a look at our Previews by clicking on the links below
Benefits for you
- Not a single keystroke of data inputting for schools!
- Time saving – ready made analysis to inform curriculum and improvement planning
- Available for the start of the new academic year.
- Reports ready to share with Assessment Co-ordinators, Senior Leaders, Subject Leaders, School Improvement Partners, Governors and Ofsted.
- Single page views with clear graphs and charts, simple tables, colour coding and benchmarking.
- Pupil Profiles showing individual strengths and weakness
- Immediately see areas that are secure and the gaps to focus on.
- Each question cross-referenced; domain references/mark scheme/test framework, showing which subject area each question is assessing.
- Forensic analysis to focus teaching on areas of need
- Evidence based discussion for implications for the next academic year and what intervention strategies are needed.
- Good evidence for Ofsted.
- Share reports with other schools; identify common trends/needs, commission CPD support and identify successful curricula interventions.
- Additional overarching Multi Academy Trust Strategic Report also available..