Free video below.
You are probably aware that we can provide your school with totally stress free analysis of the 2018 KS2 SATs tests for your Year 6 cohort.
But what can your school learn from such a Question Level Analysis? How can you use it to improve for next year’s SATs?
Well, I could list some of the benefits, such as:
- provide information and a clear evidence base to
- plan your curriculum provision and
- align the focus of staff CPD.
However, what specifically can you learn from the analysis? Rather than read a lengthy article, please let me show you.
In this free video below, I have a look at the Question Level Analysis for a fictitious school:
- I start out by looking at summary results,
- before going into questions in details,
- comparing cohort types,
- comparing my results with other schools in my MAT/Trust.
- examining progress scores when compared with attainment,
- viewing the 26-page summary report, and
- especially importantly for your Year 6 Mocks, a pupil profile report.
Can we help you to analyse your school’s Question Level Analysis. Don’t forget, for watching this video, we would like to offer you a discount on your 2017/18 QLA reports (details in the video).
Ordering is easy – complete our online order form. We’ll send you instructions as to how to send us your data. Then sit back and we do the rest.