Time Saving Detailed Analysis of GCSE Past Papers
Key Topics quickly identified for revision catch ups..
Question Level Insight to help identify
strengths and weaknesses.
Forensic Analysis across all cohort types
(Gender, FSM, EAL, Ethnicity, KS2 APS)
Easy to read reports that immediately
show areas that are secure
We can create detailed analysis of the
2018 and 2019 AQA, OCR and Edexcel papers
for the following subjects:
- English Language / English Literature
- Biology / Physics / Chemistry
We provide a benchmark assessment of how pupils performed in the subject, identifying strengths and weaknesses and quickly bringing a forensic focus to areas of learning within subject topics for further intervention.
Your Analysis will include…
- The Topics your pupils are performing well in – Where are they going to pick up marks?
- Which topics need more work – to guide your intervention strategies
- The Individual questions scoring most above & below national average
- Paper by paper analysis – compared with National averages
- Marks attained per topic – per school, and per KS2 APS band.
- Topic analysis by cohort type (Gender, FSM, EAL, Ethnicity, KS2 APS)
- Full Question analysis – to show which type of question your pupils need to practice.
How does it work?
Once your mocks are complete, input your pupils’ marks per question into our spreadsheet and send it back to us. We looks at the individual marks scored by pupils for specific questions, and aggregates this up into the different topic types for each subject. We recognise that you are doing a lot of work inputting the data and so have kept our prices as low as we can for the analysis.
- Each Subject Reports cost £150 each.
- Full Mathematics report – only £150.
- Both English reports (Language and Literature) – only £250 (save £50)
- All 3 Sciences (Physics/Chemistry/Biology) – only £375 (save £75)
- Why not order the full set (English/Maths/Science) for only £700 (saving £200)
Our Science reports include data from both the separate sciences and the double sciences
Benefits for You
- Reports ready to share with Assessment Co-ordinators, Senior Leaders, Subject Leaders, School Improvement Partners, Governors and Ofsted.
- Single page views with clear graphs and charts, simple tables, colour coding and benchmarking against national figures.
- Each question cross-referenced showing which area each question is assessing.
- Immediately shows areas that are secure – Helps to guide teaching for the remainder of the year
- Quickly finds the gaps and topics to focus on – Guiding which intervention strategies are needed.
- Allows evidence based discussion on the implications for academic results.
- Additional overarching Multi Academy Trust Strategic Report available.
Value for Money
We recognise that you are doing a lot of work inputting the data and so have kept our prices as low as we can for the analysis.
We offer full analysis for only £150 per subject
Ordering is Easy
Having ordered, You will receive full instructions and a link to our input spreadsheet. Input your pupils’ marks per question into our spreadsheet and send this back to us. Your reports will be produced within days from provision of data and returned by secure email.
Contact the DAISI Service by email or phone 0115 876 4020 for further information.
Discounts for Multi-Academy Trusts / School Federations
Every school will receive the same level of forensic analysis – personalised in detail and including individual pupil profiles for every student. We then combine the results to create higher level summary reports for senior leaders to give real comparisons across all your schools/academies.
Contact us for more details and your bespoke quotation.