Question Level Analysis is a vital and valuable tool for schools to use in the coming months providing key topic evaluation to prioritise areas of focus in the catch up sessions enabling more targeted and focussed individual intervention to take place.
With our Individual Pupil Profiles, Targeted Topic Insight and Detailed Cohort Analysis included as standard, we firmly believe that we can give you the tools to help your pupils Realise their Potential..
We believe we have the tools for your Full KS2 SATs Data Journey from early September – right through to your results in June.
QLA Year 5
- Year 5 Mathematics Assessment for Pupils
- One Hour long test
- Questions taken from 2019 SATs papers.
- Deliberately chosen to focus only on the Year 3, Year 4 and Year 5 curriculum only.
NOV/DEC – JAN/FEB
- Full Mock SATs Test Analysis
- Detailed analysis of every paper/question
- Individual Pupil Profiles
- Detailed Cohort Insight
- 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 SATs papers
- Shorter One hour long Assessments
- All questions taken from past SATs papers
- Full KS2 Curriculum Coverage
- Pinpoint the areas to focus on
- Your Official SATs Results analysed
- Recommended by schools across the country!
- Ready made Insight to inform curriculum and improvement planning.
Why not buy ALL FOUR of our Primary QLA products for one fixed price of £450 (saving you over £300)?
For more information – click here
Our QLA Brochure is available here.
Download our Top 10 reasons to buy DAISI QLA
Read our Case Study and Feedback from Schools
Read our Blogs explaining how our QLA can benefit your school.