All four Primary SATs QLA products for one single price.
Order once and use when you wish throughout the academic year.
- QLA Year 5 (Start of Year 6)
- QLA Baseline (Full Mock)
- QLA Concise (Shorter mock papers)
- QLA Results (Full Results Analysis)
- Full Detailed Analysis throughout the year.
- Full Package only £450
We also offer deals for Multi-Academy Trusts or School Federations when all schools order together.
How does it work?
DAISI Question Level Analysis has been proven to improve school results over time. Our 4 different products can now be purchased in one money-saving package for you to use whenever you want through the academic year.
|QLA Year 5||Year 5 Mathematics Assessment – One hour long.|
All Questions taken from 2019 SATs.
|QLA Baseline||Full Detailed Analysis – Full Mock SATs Test.|
2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 SATs past papers in all three subjects.
|QLA Concise||Full KS2 Curriculum Coverage – One Hour papers!|
“Mathematics” and “SP+G”
All Questions taken from SATs past papers (2019 OR 2017)
|QLA Results||Your Official SATs Results|
Time Saving Analysis – No data inputting required
Ready made insight to inform curriculum planning.
With our Individual Pupil Profiles, Targeted Topic Insight and Detailed Cohort Analysis included as standard, we firmly believe that we can give you the tools to help your pupils Realise their Potential..
QLA through the year
All the best teaching uses assessment for learning purposes to enable staff to build up knowledge of what each pupil needs and requires moving forward.
- By looking at what your pupils know, you can see how to push them further onto higher levels.
- By seeing the gaps, you can work to close them with each individual in their own way.
- By gazing back at previous results, you can create a new and differentiated curriculum for the future – purchasing resources to make the marginal gains.
Benefits for you
This package contains access to all 4 of our Question Level Analysis products.
Full Assessment Papers and Mark Schemes (QLA – Year 5 / QLA-Concise)
- Time-Saving Shorter assessment papers
- One Hour in Length
- Using Questions from actual SATs past papers
- Arrive pre-prepared saving teacher time.
- Easy to use in one lesson.
- Teacher instructions included.
- Full Mark Scheme linked to original topics and questions.
- Each question cross-referenced; domain references/test framework, showing which subject area each question is assessing.
Detailed Forensic Analysis of the Results
- Individual Pupil Profiles for every child.
- Forensic Topic Insight across all categories
- Cohort Analysis to enable you to see specific groups.
- Single page views with clear graphs, charts and tables.
- Clear Statements to explain throughout.
- All figures bench-marked against national figures from the year chosen.
- Strands with the most marks available are highlighted, making it easier to see areas that are secure. (also includes ‘% of correct marks’ as well as ‘% of questions attempted’)
- Detailed Insight allowing your school to identify key gaps and prioritise actions for the future.
- Robust data to aid refinement of teaching and the recovery curriculum.
- Quick Turnaround within 3 working days.
- Reports ready to share with Assessment Co-ordinator, Senior Leaders, Subject Leaders, Class Teachers
- Overarching Multi Academy Trust Strategic Report also available on request.
Member of Multi-Academy Trust or School Federation?
DAISI Education work with Multi Academy Trusts and School Federations all over the country providing detailed bespoke reports and data packs. We believe that each trust is distinctive and requires bespoke detail.
All our Reports can be customised for your Trust with MAT/Federation Averages*.
If ordered together, every school in your trust will receive the same level of forensic analysis – personalised in detail and including individual pupil profiles for every student – and we will then collate all this into your FREE MAT/Federation summary report**.
*Averages require all member schools to purchase QLA reports to aggregate the data.
**MAT/Federation level reports can only be produced once data received from all your schools
Ordering is Easy
Make sure you put a main email address for us to contact you.
We will then email you with more details of how the package will work throughout that academic year.
The timing is completely open – you decide when you want to use each test and we will then provide you the analysis of the results.
QLA-Year 5, QLA Baseline, QLA Concise
- When required, we will send you the chosen paper/mark scheme and our spreadsheet for the results.
- You will need to administer these tests, mark each paper and input your pupils’ results into our spreadsheet and send this back to us.
- Your analysis will then be produced and sent back via secure email within days from provision of data.
- We will send you instructions later in the year as to how to send us your data.
- Your reports will be produced within days from provision of data.
We can also analyse, and produce a comparative analysis of, your schools within MATs or School Federations if all your schools purchase the analysis together – contact us for more details.
If your Year 6 cohort has 15 pupils or fewer, please contact us to discuss a special discount.