All four Primary SATs QLA products for one single price.
Order once and use when you wish throughout the academic year.
- QLA Baseline (Full Mock)
- QLA Concise (Shorter mock papers)
- QLA Results (Full Analysis of your Results)
- QLA Year 5 (End of Year 5 to prepare forward)
- Full Detailed Analysis throughout the year.
- Full Package only £450 (saving over £300)
We also offer deals for Multi-Academy Trusts or School Federations when all schools order together.
How does it work?
DAISI Question Level Analysis has been proven to improve school results over time and, for the first time, you are now able to buy unlimited use of all four primary products for one combined and fixed price of £450 – saving you over £300.
Each QLA must be used in this academic year but you decide WHICH test and WHEN…
We will then provide you the analysis of the results once the data is sent in to us.
One single purchase allows you to access to all this..
Run a Mock SATs and receive high-quality data analysis
- Tailor a School/Trust wide response to any learning gaps
- Start conversations on what intervention strategies are needed
Find Marginal Gains
This can then be followed up and tested with our QLA Concise
- One Hour Paper – Questions from previous SATs papers.
- Carefully designed to provide full KS2 curriculum coverage.
Full Analysis of Results
- Start conversations on the implications for next academic year.
- Tailor your CPD knowing what your pupils need.
Search for Learning Gaps Early
Our QLA Year 5 is designed to help start the process early..
- One Hour paper – Mathematics (SATs based)
- Deliberately focussed only on the Y3, Y4 and Y5 curriculum
“These reports are so thorough and useful. Subject leaders and Raising Standards Leaders in each primary school are going to be able to use this information to inform teaching and learning opportunities , not just in Year 6, but across the school. Some of the graphs used were new to me – it’s always good to be challenged by information presented in a different way!“Headteacher, Ravensthorpe Primary School (Peterborough Keys Trust)
Benefits for you
This package contains access to all 4 of our Question Level Analysis products at a combined price of £450. This combination of products would usually cost nearly £800 if bought separately so we are saving you over £300.
Your package includes full unlimited access to..
|QLA Baseline||Full Detailed Analysis – Full Mock SATs Test.|
2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 SATs past papers
|QLA Concise||Full KS2 Curriculum – One Hour paper.|
“Mathematics” and “SP+G” (SATs past papers)
|£99 per paper|
|QLA Results||Your Official SATs Results Analysed |
No data inputting required
Ready made insight to inform curriculum planning.
|QLA Year 5||Year 5 Mathematics – One hour paper.|
All Questions taken from 2019 SATs.
Each QLA must be used in this academic year but you decide… WHICH test + WHEN you want to do it. We will then provide you the analysis of the results once the data is sent in to us. With our Individual Pupil Profiles, Targeted Topic Insight and Detailed Cohort Analysis included as standard, we firmly believe that we can give you the tools to help your pupils Realise their Potential..
“I just wanted to say thank you for turning around the DAISI reports so quickly it’s very much appreciated. …I’m sure they will be key in informing the focus area’s for this year improvement plans.”
Peterborough Keys Academy Trust
Custom Made Question Papers ( QLA Year 5 / QLA Concise )
- Time-Saving Shorter assessment papers (One Hour in Length)
- Using Questions from actual SATs past papers
- Arrive pre-prepared saving teacher time. (Teacher instructions included)
- Easy to use in one lesson.
- Full Mark Scheme linked to original topics and questions.
- Each question cross-referenced; domain references/test framework, showing which subject area each question is assessing.
Detailed Forensic Analysis of the Results
- Individual Pupil Profiles for every child.
- Forensic Topic Insight across all categories
- Cohort Analysis to enable you to see specific groups.
- Single page views with clear graphs, charts and tables.
- Clear Statements to explain throughout.
- All figures bench-marked against national figures from the year chosen.
- Strands with the most marks available are highlighted, making it easier to see areas that are secure.
- Detailed Insight allowing your school to identify key gaps and prioritise actions for the future.
- Robust data to aid refinement of teaching and curriculum.
- Quick Turnaround within 3 working days.
- Reports ready to share with Assessment Co-ordinator, Senior Leaders and Class Teachers.
- Overarching Trust / Federation Strategic Reports also available on request.
“After showing our Executive Headteacher the quality of the analysis you have provided, she has asked me to let you know how impressed we are with the analysis, including the speed we received it. We really appreciate the program you have developed to do this for our benefit. We could never have achieved the same depth of analysis with the equivalent cost of staff time.“Assistant Headteacher,Gleadless Primary School, Sheffield
Member of Multi-Academy Trust or School Federation?
We offer a bespoke saving for all Multi Academy Trusts or School Federations that order our analysis for every one of their schools.
Every school in your Trust/Federation will receive the same level of forensic analysis – personalised in detail and including individual pupil profiles for every student. We then combine the results to create higher level summary reports for senior leaders to give real comparisons across your full trust/Federation.
By ordering as a MAT or School Federation, you can look at a uniform analysis that can work for every school and all headteachers – giving them the tools to allow every pupil to realise their potential.
“These tools have supported us to enable class teachers, subject leaders, senior leaders and governors to accurately evaluate their areas of responsibility and plan for school improvements over the coming 12 months.”Nottingham Schools Trust
To order for your MAT or Federation – Email us direct by clicking here or ring 0115 87 64020
Ordering is Easy
Make sure you put a main email address for us to contact you.
We will then email you with more details of how the package will work throughout that academic year.
The timing is completely open – you decide when you want to use each test and we will then provide you the analysis of the results.
QLA-Year 5, QLA Baseline, QLA Concise
- When required, we will send you the chosen paper/mark scheme and our spreadsheet for the results.
- You will need to administer these tests, mark each paper and input your pupils’ results into our spreadsheet and send this back to us.
- Your analysis will then be produced and sent back via secure email within days from provision of data.
- We will send you instructions later in the year as to how to send us your data.
- Your reports will be produced within days from provision of data.
Premium Mailing List
Here at DAISI Education, we are passionate supporting schools so that all pupils can realise their potential. Our Premium Mailing Lists are one way we save you money and give you something extra.