Nottingham City Schools and Academies
Information and Instructions for completing Assessment returns
Assessment in 2022
- Early Years Foundation Stage Profile is required this year
- Phonics remains unchanged from last year. The Threshold mark for the Phonics Screening Check will not be available until June on the Gov.uk website. You do not need to know this in order to make your submission.
- KS1: The use of the ‘D’ code to indicate a pupil has been ‘disapplied’ from the National Curriculum Assessments has been withdrawn for KS1 Teacher Assessments.
- KS2: The use of the ‘D’ code to indicate a pupil has been ‘disapplied’ from the National Curriculum Assessments has been withdrawn for KS1 Teacher Assessments.
We have prepared the Assessment and Reporting Arrangements so that you can schedule your deadlines for submission to us at each of the Key Stages.
2022 Assessment and Reporting Arrangements
2022 End of Key Stage Processing
All Nottingham City schools are invited to register for our Assessment Data
Moderation Service. Please see pages 5-6 in the Assessment and Reporting Arrangements Book (above) for more information.
You do not have to buy in to this service.
Please be aware however, that if you don’t purchase this service your data
will not be checked before we make your submission to the relevant collection
When you buy in to the agreement you are agreeing to meet the deadlines
outlined in this document, failure to meet the prescribed deadlines for any
reason will mean that penalty charges are incurred.
The initial deadline dates for each of the Key Stage Submissions are;
- EYFSP: 30thJune
- Phonics: 28th June
- KS1 TA: 28th June
- KS2TA: 17th June
Following submission to the above deadlines, you will be sent a report detailing the received submission. At this point you will also receive a further deadline and paperwork should you wish to resubmit any of your results, please read the emails that come out alerting you of details nearer the deadline dates.
The LA deadlines are earlier than the National deadlines so that we have time to send you back reports detailing your submission, and for you to confirm that you are happy with the data as you have submitted it.
Details of the charges are outlined in the above document, but should you meet all of our set deadlines you will incur no more charges than;
- EYFSP: £1
- Phonics Year 1: £1
- Phonics Year 2: £1
- KS1: £1
- KS2 TA: £110
There are two deadlines for each of the above submission,
- The first deadline is for the initial submission
- You will then be sent a summary report and a form to be signed off and returned by a second deadline
The form will have an option to tell us that you are going to make a resubmission, this must also be made by the deadline on the form.
- If you miss either of these dates a late fee will be incurred which is frozen this year to £55
Every time you make a resubmission you will be sent a new checking report and this will have a new deadline. Every missed deadline will incur an additional penalty.
The charges for this service remain the same as in previous years.
We set the deadlines with potential late fees as there are many schools to co-ordinate.
Should you not buy into this service, you will still be required to make your infant submissions via the LA in line with the national deadlines, instead of our LA ones, and we will not check your data or confirm your submission back to you before submission.
Please note that if you opt out at KS2 you will also have the responsibility of uploading your own KS2 TA results to the STA website and that Information Management does not support the use of this website.