- Do you want forensic analysis of your unvalidated or validated School Data?
- Performance Statements – ready for inclusion in your SEF and Governor reports?
- Easy to read Graphs and Charts – personalised for your school/academy?
- Full and Detailed Analysis of all your many cohort groups?
- All sent direct to your inbox within days?
DAISI ASaP = Your ASP summary analysed for you.
Our ASaP Reports have been created to help you save time and use your data well. We provide clear performance statements of the main data and what it means to your school plus full analysis of all your many cohort groups – all delivered direct to your inbox within days of receipt of data.
- Time saving Forensic Analysis
- Single page views
- Clear graphs and charts
- Detailed performance statements.
- Forensic analysis of different cohort groups
- Arrives ready to share with Governors
Click on the links below to find your Time Saving ASP Analysis
Insight incl. Absence, Phonics, KS1, KS2, Progress + Full Cohort Analysis
Insight incl. Progress 8, Attainment 8, EBacc + Full Cohort Analysis
What have Schools said about DAISI ASaP?
“Really analytical review of ASP – Exactly what I needed”Stephen Down, Head Teacher, Bushmead School, Cambridgeshire
“Much appreciated. will save huge amounts of time and support Governor and SLT knowledge. So glad I purchased it!”Jo Keely, Headteacher, Westglade Primary School
“Thanks for the very rapid turnaround. We are really impressed”.Tim Woodward, Head, Lew Trenchard Primary
“Using the ASaP analysis with both staff and governors is so much more effective with the DAISI reports. The visual presentation makes it accessible to all, staff quickly assimilate the information they need to support their subject and school development plans. Whilst governors have the overview and detail they require to enable them to ask relevant, pertinent and searching questions with confidence and understanding.”Karen O’Donnell, Head Teacher, Athelstan Community Primary School
“Many thanks again and can I say what fantastic reports I think these are and so helpful.”Susan Ilett-Coupe, Head Teacher, Kneesall CofE Primary School, Nottinghamshire