Detailed Analysis to aid your SATs Journey
Pinpoint where pupil’s learning from previous years is secure…
Question Level Analysis breaks assessment data down into meaningful insight that can be used to make a real difference in your classroom.
- Detailed analysis of a full Mock SATs
- Every Topic, Every Question, Every Cohort
- Available with 2016-2019 past papers
- Individual Pupil Profiles
- SATs but Shorter!!
- Hour long papers in Maths / SPaG
- Full KS2 Curriculum coverage
- Forensic analysis of the results
- Hour long Baseline Assessment
- Year 3-5 Mathematics Curriculum only
- Question from actual SATs papers
- Forensic analysis of the results
How does it work?
We need you to provide the data for us to analyse.
So firstly, you would need to undertake your chosen SATs or assessment before entering the results into our spreadsheet..
You would need to enter names, UPNS and the individual marks with:
- 0 = Question attempted, no marks.
- 1 = Question attempted, 1 mark.
- 2 or 3 = Question attempted, 2-3 marks.
- N = Question Not Attempted.
You will receive full instructions and a link to our spreadsheet with your order acknowledgement.
Alternatively, reduce your time entering the data by requesting our paper marksheets. We will then enter your scores into our spreadsheet ourselves(for an additional fee). For more information – email firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits for You
- Time saved – we do the analysis for you.
- Forensic analysis to focus teaching on areas of need and guide intervention.
- Individual Pupil Profiles for each subject.
- Cohort Analysis to enable you to see specific groups.
- Quick Turnaround within 3 working days.
- Immediately see the areas that are secure and the gaps to focus on.
- PDF sent direct to your inbox – ready to share with Assessment Co-ordinators, Senior Leaders, Subject Leaders, School Improvement Partners and Governors.
- Single page views with clear graphs and charts, simple tables, colour coding and benchmarking
- Evidence based discussion for implications for the current academic year and planning forward.
- Share reports with other schools; identify common trends/needs, commission CPD support and identify successful curricula interventions.
- Additional overarching Multi Academy Trust Strategic Report available.
What have schools said?
“Enormous thanks for the QLAs. I’m really pleased with them. My Y6 teachers can now focus their teaching on specific areas during the spring and early summer to give the children the best possible chance of achieving their potential in the SATs.”Headteacher, Grangehurst Primary School, Coventry
“Thank you for the QLA Reports – You have just saved me 15 fifteen hours of work”.Headteacher, Cantrell Primary School, Nottingham
“Really useful. Helped with the bigger picture allowing me to really home in on specific groups, groups within groups and the specific areas which we need to address.”Headteacher, Stoke Bishop CE Primary School, Bristol
“In regards to the QLA as we have such a large cohort – it is good to look for areas/types of questions where children have struggled and we need to focus on further in the future. The QLA for each individual child is useful when looking at specific children within groups SEN, FSM, PP looking particularly at their individual progress in each subject.”Headteacher, Fernwood Primary School, Nottingham
“Thankyou! We have found the DAISI reports very useful – not only for identifying weakness in particular groups in the cohort – but to think about changes we might need to make to Year 6 this year.”Headteacher – Kirkburton Middle School, Huddersfield (The Mast Academy Trust)