Stress Free, Time Saving Analysis of your SATs Results
and you don’t have to do a single keystroke of data inputting!
Ready made Insight to inform
curriculum and improvement planning.
Forensic Analysis to focus teaching
on areas of need.
Evidence based discussion for implications
for the next academic year and what
intervention strategies are needed..
Our Detailed Question Level Analysis gives you full insight into your national results without any data inputting from you…
We provide you with detailed reports for all three subject areas..
- Grammar Punctuation and Spelling
Your reports can be produced within 3 days from provision of data.
“Fantastic and so simple to use. In addition, it would have taken us an inordinate length of time to produce anything quite like it… Thank you! In Ofsted speak Outstanding Best Value!!!”Broadway Junior School, Sunderland
A Full Summary
A clear starting point – focussing in on the headlines and points for you to focus on as the deeper analysis continues.
We divide up the questions into bespoke Topics – allowing teachers to create their bespoke lesson plans to address the learning gaps right at the start of the year.
Type of Question
Is there one particular question type which is a particular problem to your pupils? This analysis can be used to pinpoint exactly where to focus your intervention.
Analysis of every Cohort
We break the results down in your various cohorts – gender, disadvantaged, SEN, EAL and prior attainment allowing you to focus in on the areas in need.
Individual Pupil Profiles
Perfect for teacher, tutors and parents alike, our Individual Pupil Profiles enable you to look at individual pupil’s strengths and challenges.
All 3 Comprehensive Subject Reports
+ Full overall summary of your School Performance
+ Individual Pupil Profiles (pupil on a page)
Benefits for you
- Top 10 reasons of choosing DAISI Question Level Analysis
- Time saving – ready made analysis to inform curriculum and improvement planning
- Start the new academic year in control.
- Reports ready to share with Assessment Co-ordinators, Senior Leaders, Subject Leaders, School Improvement Partners, Governors and Ofsted.
- Single page views with clear graphs and charts, simple tables, colour coding and benchmarking
- Immediately shows areas that are secure and the gaps to focus on.
- Each question cross-referenced; domain references/mark scheme/test framework, showing which subject area each question is assessing.
- Forensic analysis to focus teaching on areas of need
- Evidence based discussion for implications for the next academic year and what intervention strategies are needed.
- Good evidence for Ofsted.
- Share reports with other schools; identify common trends/needs, commission CPD support and identify successful curricula interventions.
- Additional overarching Multi Academy Trust Strategic Report available..
What have Schools said?
“I just wanted to say thank you for turning around the DAISI reports so quickly it’s very much appreciated. …I’m sure they will be key in informing the focus area’s for this year improvement plans.”Peterborough Keys Academy Trust
“DAISI SATs QLA is a wonderful product. It has not only saved me a lot of time but is clear and easy to understand. It is a resource I will share with our governors. I have also recommended it to other headteachers.”Headteacher, The Butterwick Pinchbeck’s Endowed CofE Primary School
“After showing our Executive Headteacher the quality of the analysis you have provided, she has asked me to let you know how impressed we are with the analysis, including the speed we received it. We really appreciate the program you have developed to do this for our benefit. We could never have achieved the same depth of analysis with the equivalent cost of staff time.“Assistant Headteacher, Gleadless Primary School, Sheffield
“These reports are so thorough and useful. Subject leaders and Raising Standards Leaders in each primary school are going to be able to use this information to inform teaching and learning opportunities , not just in Year 6, but across the school. Some of the graphs used were new to me – it’s always good to be challenged by information presented in a different way!“Headteacher, Ravensthorpe Primary School (Peterborough Keys Trust)
“I think they are a great tool and really help us to analyse our data in great detail. I have been telling everyone how good they are & how they have saved hours of work. This has allowed me to focus on how we can improve teaching and learning rather than spending time on the data analysis – a very welcome change.”Headteacher, Captain Cook Primary School, Middlesbrough (James Cook Learning Trust)
Ordering is Easy
We’ll send you instructions as to how to send us your data.
Price: £249 for the full QLA Results | £99 for an individual subject report only..
Your reports will be produced and sent back via secure email within 3 working days from provision of data.