Headteachers and School Leaders need to have a thorough understanding of their exam results, the ASP (Analyse School Performance) and IDSR (Inspection Data Summary Report).
- How well do you understand your School data?
- Could you frame the data conversation with an Ofsted Inspector?
- Do you know what Ofsted is looking for?
This is where our ASaP reports help…
Personalised & Time Saving Insight + Cohort Analysis
Detailed Insight incl. Progress 8 and EBacc + Cohort Analysis
What is ASaP
ASaP is your ASP summary analysed for you.
We provide clear performance statements of the main data and what it means to your school plus full analysis of your cohort groups. We will also update your reports with the validated data later in the year.
- Time saving Forensic Analysis
- Single page views
- Clear graphs and charts
- Detailed performance statements.
- Forensic analysis of different cohort groups
- Arrives ready to share with Governors and other key stakeholders
ASaP has been created to help you save time and use your data well.
You can easily:
- Incorporate key messages into the data section of your SEF
- Use key analysis in your school development plan
- Work with key staff to ensure evidence-based decisions are taking place around curriculum planning
- Use to present your data in a simple way to Governors and school improvement partners to help them support you better.