Time-Saving Analysis direct to your inbox
Price based on number of pupils in your school
Time-Saving Analysis direct to your inbox
We firmly believe that the DAISI Education Annual Data Package gives true value for money as it remains the most cost effective and comprehensive way of using our service.
For transparency, certainty and consistency we calculate the price based on number on role in your school. One full year of data analysis starts at only £2.30 per pupil. Don’t forget – the three-year cost is a better investment as it saves you money over that period.
These tools will support us to enable class teachers, subject leaders, senior leaders and governors to accurately evaluate their areas of responsibility and plan for school improvements over the coming 12 months.”Sarah and Pat Fielding, Nottingham Schools Trust
Your package includes…
- attainment, absence, average point score
- progress, scaled scores, subject combinations, comparisons
- benchmarking against local and national averages
- pupil characteristics, deprivation indices and more.. .
Readymade narrative reports for KS1 and KS2
Our narrative reports are a written summary of your school data created especially for inclusion in your SEF or reports to governors. Produced in Word format and released at the end of the school year, you also have the option to add your own additional commentary.
Primary Scorecard for KS1 and KS2
Clear simple five-page summary that gives a clear indication of how your school has performed against national figures. Great for Governors and Key Staff.
3 powerful question level analysis subject reports for Maths, Reading and Grammar Punctuation and Spelling, plus a 26-page summary report covering
- overall test performance, question summary and type results.
- outcomes by groups including gender, SEN, EAL and more…
ASaP is your School’s ASP School Performance Summary analysed for you.
- Clear Performance statements covering the main points of the ASP
- Detailed Graphs and Charts for every stage.
- Detailed analysis by up to 42 different cohort groups.
- We present two reports – looking at the unvalidated data (oct/nov) and validated (jan/feb)
Personalised IDACI statements
The Income Deprivation Affecting Children Index, provided by the Department for Communities and Local Government, gives a clear profile of the factors affecting the pupils at your school/academy set against the wider context.
Mathematics Baseline for KS2 SATs (Maths 3-5)
Our Mathematics Baseline assessment is designed for you to use at the end of Year 5 or start of Year 6 to help identify key gaps and prioritise actions for the future. This hour-long test looks only at the Year 3-5 Maths Curriculum.
Also Available at a reduced rate
Our Mock SATs QLA are available at a reduced price if you sign up to the full Package.
Using past papers, we bring you full insight into every cohort – all broken down with graphs and statements to aid future intervention and focus classroom teaching.
Our Concise QLA papers give schools the choice to run shorter (hour-long) SATs based tests but still brings that essential detailed analysis that schools need as they cover the full KS2 Curriculum.
Benefits for you..
- Up to date Reports sent to your inbox
- One centre dealing with all your data enquiries
- Bespoke Package serving your needs
- Full helpdesk service.
- Single page views with clear graphs and charts
- Easy to Read Statements throughout
- Benchmarking against local and national averages
- Forensic analysis of different cohort groups
- Tailor your school CPD for maximum impact knowing what your pupils need.
- Reports arrive ready to share with Assessment Co-ordinators, Senior Leaders, Subject Leaders, School Improvement Partners, Governors and Ofsted.
- Allows and encourages Evidence-based discussion about what intervention strategies are needed.
- School leaders can use them in talking with other schools; identify common trends/needs, commission CPD support and identify successful curricula interventions.
- Overarching Multi Academy Trust/Federation Strategic Packs available..
We have been working Luton Council providing our Annual Data Packs for all their schools since 2016.
“From the outset, working with the DAISI team has been a positive experience. They are responsive to the needs of the authority and schools and have enabled us to develop the service to meet our needs. The expertise of colleagues in the DAISI team has been invaluable, providing suggestions, advice, guidance and updates. I am delighted that we have entered into this partnership which is mutually beneficial to both parties and invaluable in these times of limited resources.”Carol Wylde, School Improvement Adviser, Luton Council
All reports and statements are created throughout the year and sent directly to your inbox.
Value for Money
We believe that our data package gives true value for money with our price based on school size.
- One full year of data analysis starts at only £2.30 per pupil.
- A three-year cost is a better investment as it saves you money over that period.
- Junior schools and infant school packages also available.
- Discounts available for Multi-Academy Trusts and School Federations.
- All reports and statements are created throughout the year with no prompting needed from you.
- We will need to ask you to send in your data and will contact you directly.
- All analysis sent by secure email direct to your inbox.