The Complete Picture of your Yearly Primary Data Journey
A bespoke package designed in conversation with you..
- Our most cost effective service
- One stand-alone package designed by you
- All reports sent directly to your email
- Discounts for Multi-Academy Trust/ School Federations.
- All Arrangements are bespoke depending on size of school and data needs.
The full package can include…
- attainment, absence, average point score
- progress, scaled scores, subject combinations, comparisons
- benchmarking against local and national averages
- group and individual performance analyses
- attainment trends over time
- pupil characteristics
- deprivation indices.
Termly Assessment Reports
Full detailed reports using your teacher assessment procedures – created specifically for your school/trust/federation in conversation with our principal analyst. Produced three times through the year (autumn, spring, summer).
3 powerful question level analysis subject reports for Maths, Reading and Grammar Punctuation and Spelling, plus a 26-page summary report covering
- overall test performance
- outcomes by groups including gender, disadvantaged, SEN, EAL and prior attainment)
- question summary and type results.
All our Question Level Analysis products for you to use throughout the year. Simply email us when you need them..
Two Standard ASaP reports (validated and unvalidated)
Ready-made analysis of your school’s ASP School Performance Summary. Simple to understand reports with personalised analysis on every page. Packed with graphs and charts, our performance statements convert your data into plain English. The Appendix includes analysis by up to 42 different cohort groups.
Readymade narrative reports for KS1 and KS2
Released at the end of the school year, the narrative reports are a written summary of your school data created especially for inclusion in your SEF or reports to governors. Produced in Word format, you also have the option to add your own additional commentary.
Primary Scorecard for KS1 and KS2
Clear simple five-page summary that gives a clear indication of how your school has performed against national figures. Great for Governors and Key Staff.
Personalised IDACI statements
The Income Deprivation Affecting Children Index, provided by the Department for Communities and Local Government, gives a clear profile of the factors affecting the pupils at your school/academy set against the wider context.
Benefits for you..
- The Complete Picture of your Yearly Primary Data Journey in one place – one order, one centre, one style.
- Up to date Reports sent to your inbox throughout the year
- Reports arrive ready to share with Assessment Co-ordinators, Senior Leaders, Subject Leaders, School Improvement Partners, Governors and Ofsted.
- One centre dealing with all your data enquiries – including full helpdesk service.
- Single page views with clear graphs and charts, simple tables, colour coding and benchmarking.
- Easy to Read Statements that immediately show areas that are secure and the gaps to focus on.
- Forensic analysis of different cohort groups throughout your school.
- Allows and encourages Evidence-based discussion about what intervention strategies are needed.
- Tailor your school CPD for maximum impact knowing what your pupils need.
- School leaders can use them in talking with other schools; identify common trends/needs, commission CPD support and identify successful curricula interventions.
- Overarching Multi Academy Trust/Federation Strategic Packs available..
All reports and statements are created throughout the year and sent directly to your inbox.
Value for Money and Fast Delivery
All reports and statements are created throughout the year with no prompting needed from you. We will need to ask you to send in your data.
- All Reports sent via secure email.
- Affordable pricing policy according to the size of school.
- Buy it for three years and save money!
All arrangements are bespoke depending on size of school and your data needs.
Feedback on Full Data Package…
“The data pack reports are excellent and were really helpful. The detail and narrative was exactly what we need and we will certainly be using DAISI again.The service has been excellent and the speed they were put together was fantastic so thank you I am really grateful.”Robert Bowater, Chief Executive Officer – DRB Ignite Multi Academy Trust
“What a fabulous job the Data, Analysis and Insight team has done for us once again! With an accurate and critical understanding for schools the team has devised a simple but effective tool for analysis of internal data at question level for our schools.
These tools will support us to enable class teachers, subject leaders, senior leaders and governors to accurately evaluate their areas of responsibility and plan for school improvements over the coming 12 months.”Sarah and Pat Fielding, Nottingham Schools Trust
“Luton Council have worked in partnership with the DAISI service in Nottingham City Council since 2016. DAISI provide Luton with comprehensive performance reports for all of their schools including EYFS, Key Stage 1, Key Stage 2 and Key Stage 4 analysis. In addition to the school level reports, Luton receive Local Authority level reports and bespoke reports based upon Statistical First Release data.
From the outset, working with the DAISI team has been a positive experience. They are responsive to the needs of the authority and schools and have enabled us to develop the service to meet our needs. The expertise of colleagues in the DAISI team has been invaluable, providing suggestions, advice, guidance and updates. I am delighted that we have entered into this partnership which is mutually beneficial to both parties and invaluable in these times of limited resources.”Carol Wylde, School Improvement Adviser, Luton Council